Saturday, October 12, 2013

Gluten-Free Crock Pot Lettuce Wraps

I've been planning a blog revival since we moved into a bigger house and I've been able to start quilting again.  This recipe gave me just the jolt I needed.

Hubs has been gluten free for a few months now and I wanted to try lettuce wraps.  I threw some things together and worked on a recipe to share :)

4 to 6 chicken breasts

2 tablespoons chunky peanut butter

quarter cup La Choy brand or other gluten-free soy sauce

quarter cup brown sugar

two tablespoons honey

one tablespoon dried ginger

one teaspoon red pepper flake

two tablesppons rice vinegar

two tablespoons dried basil
cooked white rice and a head of lettuce, for serving, not to be added to crock.
dump it all in, set it and forget it :)
Delish.



No comments:

Post a Comment